Hello everyone, long time no beads from me, things are super busy here, so I will just get in to it…
* I have lots of new beads & have been listing them in my Etsy Shop…
* Join us on Wednesday March 6 at 7pm for the March meeting of Silicon Valley Fireflies. Talented artists Carmen Martinez & John Rizzi will be doing some demos of their lovely art work. Bring a snack and your Dydiums…
* Mary Lockwood will be teaching her yummy Dragon Fever 2 day workshop at Graceful Customs June 22nd & 23rd 2013, contact Grace for more information. There are 2 spaces left. The will be a Meet the Artist reception on Friday June 21 at the studio.
* Holly Cooper will be teaching 2 one day classes on different surface details of her lovely art glass beads at Graceful Customs September 7th & 8th contact Grace for more information. The will be a Meet the Artist reception on Friday September 6 at the studio.
* Wes Fleming will be teaching a 2 day class on his yummy Soft-Glass Sculptures at Graceful Customs October 12 & 13. Contact Grace for more information. The will be a Meet the Artist reception on Friday
October 11 at the studio.
* Bead Giveaway: The yummy bead above is the new giveaway bead for today. It is one of my most favorite Focal beads I have made in a while, I just love the blue hues that shine with mother of pearl brilliance under the crystal clear encasing. This bead measures about 36x14mm. Enter to win it by making a comment about anything you like on this blog post.
Thanks for all the love and emails these past few months. Life is good